I went to Apple Store for repairing my iMac harddisk recently. After that, when I use it, with Time Machine restoring my Mac to previous backup, I found the Finder keep refreshing for certain time interval.
The symptoms are:
- Opened Finder are all gone after some time.
- The Desktop keep refreshing with interval
From Apple Discussion, some people mention to solution:
- Restart the OS with Safe mode
- Remove some corrupted file(s)
- Change User Account with potential losing some Account’s preference
Hopefully I didn’t work with those approach until I found someone mention it can be Dropbox issue (to me, I also suspect even related to other Finder related Application, like Google Drive)
Therefore I remove Dropbox, Disable Google Drive, so then, the problem seems gone.
So, if you find yourselves suffering similar case, you may try to disable/uninstall Dropbox / GoogleDrive first, and see if the problem gone. And re-install the spoken software on demand. Hope this help.